We have the answer for Cookie’s chocolate morsel crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Cookie’s chocolate morsel Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Carpet’s coverage Crossword Clue
- “Evita” surname Crossword Clue
- Desert caravan animal Crossword Clue
- Shelter for doves Crossword Clue
- Russian’s refusal Crossword Clue
- Worker made of metal Crossword Clue
- Frond-bearing plants Crossword Clue
- Variation of color Crossword Clue
- Sports squads Crossword Clue
- Bills picturing Hamilton Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COOKIE (noun)
- the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit’ is the British term)
- CHOCOLATE (noun)
- a medium brown to dark-brown color
- a beverage made from cocoa powder and milk and sugar; usually drunk hot
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.