Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Cooking oil option crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Cooking oil option Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Cooking oil option. This clue last appeared September 24, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cooking oil option crossword clue should be:
- CANOLA (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- CANOLA (noun)
- vegetable oil made from rapeseed; it is high in monounsaturated fatty acids.
- COOKING (noun)
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Neighbor of Thailand Crossword Clue
- First-born Crossword Clue
- Speedy Crossword Clue
- Period of history Crossword Clue
- Number of humps for a dromedary Crossword Clue
- “The Last Supper” painter Crossword Clue
- Carpentry peg Crossword Clue
- Agreed (with) Crossword Clue
- Like classified documents Crossword Clue
- Coin flip result Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.