We have the answer for Coral __ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Coral __ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Coral __. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Coral __ crossword clue should be:
- SEA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SEA (noun)
- anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
- a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land
- CORAL (noun)
- the hard stony skeleton of a Mediterranean coral that has a delicate red or pink color and is used for jewelry
- a variable color averaging a deep pink
- CORAL (adjective)
- of a strong pink to yellowish-pink color
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Approximately Crossword Clue
- Israeli port on the Mediterranean Crossword Clue
- Zen garden tool Crossword Clue
- Playground game Crossword Clue
- Round Table knight Crossword Clue
- 1990s vice president Crossword Clue
- New Haven Ivy Leaguer Crossword Clue
- 20 quires Crossword Clue
- Scottish lids Crossword Clue
- La __ Tar Pits Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.