We have the answer for Corporal or private crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Corporal or private Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Corporal or private. This clue last appeared February 19, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Corporal or private crossword clue should be:
- RANK (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword February 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CORPORAL (adjective)
- possessing or existing in bodily form
- affecting or characteristic of the body as opposed to the mind or spirit
- CORPORAL (noun)
- a noncommissioned officer in the Army or Air Force or Marines
- PRIVATE (adjective)
- not expressed
- concerning things deeply private and personal
- PRIVATE (noun)
- an enlisted man of the lowest rank in the Army or Marines
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Assignment for a swimmer or a bowler Crossword Clue
- Houseplant with fronds Crossword Clue
- Dance partner? Crossword Clue
- Comparable (to) Crossword Clue
- Garb Crossword Clue
- Literary alter ego Crossword Clue
- Peddle Crossword Clue
- Brittle Crossword Clue
- Luv Crossword Clue
- Heavy book Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.