We have the answer for Cosine’s reciprocal crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Cosine’s reciprocal Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Cosine’s reciprocal. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cosine’s reciprocal crossword clue should be:
- SECANT (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RECIPROCAL (noun)
- hybridization involving a pair of crosses that reverse the sexes associated with each genotype
- (mathematics) one of a pair of numbers whose product is 1: the reciprocal of 2/3 is 3/2; the multiplicative inverse of 7 is 1/7
- RECIPROCAL (adjective)
- concerning each of two or more persons or things; especially given or done in return
- of or relating to the multiplicative inverse of a quantity or function
- SECANT (noun)
- ratio of the hypotenuse to the adjacent side of a right-angled triangle
- a straight line that intersects a curve at two or more points
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Helper (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Obliterate Crossword Clue
- Optimally Crossword Clue
- Collapsed Crossword Clue
- Nile reptiles Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.