We have the answer for Counted up crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Counted up Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Counted up. This clue last appeared May 12, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Counted up crossword clue should be:
- TALLIED (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Terminated Crossword Clue
- Prefix meaning central Crossword Clue
- Black gemstone perhaps Crossword Clue
- Follow to the letter Crossword Clue
- Sartre play that takes place in one room Crossword Clue
- Online greetings Crossword Clue
- Ceiling spinners Crossword Clue
- Hamlet’s relative? Crossword Clue
- Western defense org. Crossword Clue
- Passports e.g. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.