We have the answer for Country near the Strait of Hormuz, for short crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Country near the Strait of Hormuz, for short crossword clue most recently seen in the Vox Crossword.
Country near the Strait of Hormuz, for short Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vox Crossword Answers
- Blvd. relatives Crossword Clue
- Line of a spreadsheet Crossword Clue
- Small battery size Crossword Clue
- Non-voluntary movement Crossword Clue
- Former Fifth Harmony member who sang “Never Be the Same” Crossword Clue
- Film character with iconic “cinnamon bun” hair Crossword Clue
- Cloud rap producer named after a seafood dish Crossword Clue
- Consumer advocate Brockovich Crossword Clue
- “___ Lang Syne” Crossword Clue
- How-to presentation Crossword Clue
You can play the Vox crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STRAIT (noun)
- a bad or difficult situation or state of affairs
- a narrow channel of the sea joining two larger bodies of water
- STRAIT (adjective)
- COUNTRY (noun)
- the territory occupied by a nation
- a politically organized body of people under a single government
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Country near the Strait of Hormuz, for short crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.