We have the answer for Couple's piggy-back shown in book crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Couple's piggy-back shown in book crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Couple’s piggy-back shown in book Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Archbishop Desmond in ballet costume Crossword Clue
- Educated son chilled outside hotel Crossword Clue
- Old Mexican an unknown detective Crossword Clue
- Conspirator Crossword Clue
- Armrest could be neater Crossword Clue
- Endlessly observe Magritte being calm? Crossword Clue
- Spotted beast in newsworthy enactment Crossword Clue
- Dancer’s skirt Crossword Clue
- Daze or shock Crossword Clue
- Close shave Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PIGGY (noun)
- a young pig
- PIGGY (adjective)
- resembling swine; coarsely gluttonous or greedy
- COUPLE (verb)
- link together
- form a pair or pairs
- COUPLE (noun)
- two items of the same kind
- a pair who associate with one another
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Couple’s piggy-back shown in book crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.