We have the answer for Course warning crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Course warning Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Course warning. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Course warning crossword clue should be:
- FORE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COURSE (noun)
- general line of orientation
- (construction) a layer of masonry
- COURSE (adverb)
- as might be expected
- COURSE (verb)
- move along, of liquids
- hunt with hounds
- FORE (adverb)
- near or toward the bow of a ship or cockpit of a plane
- FORE (noun)
- front part of a vessel or aircraft
- FORE (adjective)
- situated at or toward the bow of a vessel
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- When tripled, “et cetera” Crossword Clue
- Hesitated Crossword Clue
- Department store department Crossword Clue
- Sport that takes place in a dohyo Crossword Clue
- Olympic sport, on and off the snow? Crossword Clue
- Tissue bather Crossword Clue
- It gets things going Crossword Clue
- Atty. gen.’s domain Crossword Clue
- Admired celebs Crossword Clue
- Appointment book page Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.