We have the answer for Court costumes crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Court costumes Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Court costumes. This clue last appeared November 27, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Court costumes crossword clue should be:
- ROBES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword November 27 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COURT (noun)
- Australian woman tennis player who won many major championships (born in 1947)
- a room in which a lawcourt sits
- COURT (verb)
- seek someone’s favor
- make amorous advances towards
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Latin American jazz Crossword Clue
- Leather-piercing tool Crossword Clue
- Approach Crossword Clue
- Changed gears Crossword Clue
- Outback birds Crossword Clue
- Board, as a bus Crossword Clue
- High hairstyle Crossword Clue
- Plaster of Paris Crossword Clue
- ‘What’s __ for me?’ Crossword Clue
- National hero of Spain Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.