We have the answer for Covert U.S. org. in many spy thrillers (Abbr.) crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Covert U.S. org. in many spy thrillers (Abbr.) crossword clue answer below.
Covert U.S. org. in many spy thrillers (Abbr.) Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Not-to-be-missed book (Hyph.) Crossword Clue
- Music genre with accordions Crossword Clue
- Good friend Crossword Clue
- Grammy-winning Steely Dan album of 1977 Crossword Clue
- Many a Saudi native Crossword Clue
- “Hurry up, will ya?” Crossword Clue
- Sign of a healing wound Crossword Clue
- Actor Zachary of “Shazam! Fury of the Gods” Crossword Clue
- Hair that covers a forehead Crossword Clue
- “___ Don’t Lie” (Shakira hit song) Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COVERT (noun)
- a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something
- a flock of coots
- COVERT (adjective)
- (of a wife) being under the protection of her husband
- secret or hidden; not openly practiced or engaged in or shown or avowed
- MANY (adjective)
- a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as’ or `too’ or `so’ or `that’; amounting to a large but indefinite number
Daily POP Crosswords is a popular daily crossword puzzle that can be accessed online and through mobile apps. It is known for its themes related to pop culture and entertainment, and its format that is easy to solve, making it accessible to crossword enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels.
The puzzle was first introduced in 2017 and is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
Daily POP Crosswords puts an emphasis on pop culture and entertainment-related themes. The puzzles often include clues and answers related to movies, TV shows, music, celebrities, and more.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Covert U.S. org. in many spy thrillers (Abbr.) crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.