We have the answer for Credit cards only crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones.
Credit cards only Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Dublin-born singer/activist Crossword Clue
- Competence in a specific field Crossword Clue
- Timeline units Crossword Clue
- Box of donuts kept on ice? Crossword Clue
- OPEC member Crossword Clue
- 32-card game Crossword Clue
- __ print Crossword Clue
- Russian turndown Crossword Clue
- Not nice!! Crossword Clue
- Neutral tone Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CREDIT (noun)
- a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- an accounting entry acknowledging income or capital items
- CREDIT (verb)
- ascribe an achievement to
- accounting: enter as credit
- ONLY (adverb)
- without any others being included or involved
- and nothing more
- ONLY (adjective)
- being the only one; single and isolated from others
- exclusive of anyone or anything else
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.