We have the answer for Creepy-crawlies crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Creepy-crawlies Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Eight, in Spanish Crossword Clue
- Ancient alphabet character NYT Crossword Clue
- Sch. in Charlottesville NYT Crossword Clue
- Tampa Bay footballer, familiarly NYT Crossword Clue
- College URL ender Crossword Clue
- Result of forgetting to pack a toothbrush for a Doha vacation? NYT Crossword Clue
- One of clubs? NYT Crossword Clue
- Hi-___ photo NYT Crossword Clue
- Possibly glitchy software release NYT Crossword Clue
- Soccer legend Mia NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CREEPY (adjective)
- causing a sensation as of things crawling on your skin
- annoying and unpleasant
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.