We have the answer for Crescent roll crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Crescent roll Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Crescent roll. This clue last appeared November 14, 2022 in the Crossword Champ Daily. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Crescent roll crossword clue should be:
- BUN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crossword Champ Daily Crossword November 14 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CRESCENT (adjective)
- resembling the new moon in shape
- CRESCENT (noun)
- any shape resembling the curved shape of the moon in its first or last quarters
- BUN (noun)
- small rounded bread either plain or sweet
Today's Crossword Champ Daily Answers
- Much-heralded Morrison Crossword Clue
- Carter and Irving Crossword Clue
- Gun rights advocates (abbr) Crossword Clue
- (Sungla___) Crossword Clue
- Old Eng title Crossword Clue
- (Fasten up a garment) Crossword Clue
- Hawaiian erupter Crossword Clue
- Subdues with down Crossword Clue
- Renaissance painter Crossword Clue
- National Forest in Arizona Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.