We have the answer for Crew area on a cruise ship crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes.
Crew area on a cruise ship Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Ancient Nahuatl speaker NYT Crossword Clue
- Sensitive spots Crossword Clue
- ___ de deux (ballet dance) Crossword Clue
- Brings around NYT Crossword Clue
- Software surprises named for holiday treats NYT Crossword Clue
- A big fan of NYT Crossword Clue
- Who says “Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so it would be; but as it isn’t, it ain’t” NYT Crossword Clue
- Figure descending a staircase in a Duchamp painting NYT Crossword Clue
- Yo-yo NYT Crossword Clue
- Midway point? NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CREW (noun)
- an informal body of friends
- an organized group of workmen
- CREW (verb)
- serve as a crew member on
- CRUISE (noun)
- an ocean trip taken for pleasure
- CRUISE (verb)
- drive around aimlessly but ostentatiously and at leisure
- look for a sexual partner in a public place
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.