We have the answer for Criminal group in The Godfather films crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Criminal group in The Godfather films crossword clue answer below.
Criminal group in The Godfather films Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Add as an afterthought (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Be overly dramatic onstage Crossword Clue
- DVD player forerunner Crossword Clue
- Peanuts kid with a security blanket Crossword Clue
- #1 single on 14-Across with the lyric Even when I’m ugly he still better love me (4 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Voice an objection Crossword Clue
- Solve a Kakuro puzzle say Crossword Clue
- “Isn’t ___ Lovely” (Stevie Wonder song) Crossword Clue
- Sunset time in classic poems Crossword Clue
- ___ noir (red wine choice) Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GODFATHER (noun)
- any man who serves as a sponsor for a child at baptism
- someone having a relation analogous to that of a male sponsor to his godchild
- MAFIA (noun)
- any tightly knit group of trusted associates
- a crime syndicate in the United States; organized in families; believed to have important relations to the Sicilian Mafia
Daily POP Crosswords is a popular daily crossword puzzle that can be accessed online and through mobile apps. It is known for its themes related to pop culture and entertainment, and its format that is easy to solve, making it accessible to crossword enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels.
The puzzle was first introduced in 2017 and is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
Daily POP Crosswords puts an emphasis on pop culture and entertainment-related themes. The puzzles often include clues and answers related to movies, TV shows, music, celebrities, and more.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.