We have the answer for Crook crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Crook Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Crook. This clue last appeared October 14, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Crook crossword clue should be:
- BEND (4 letters)
- THIEF (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CROOK (noun)
- a circular segment of a curve
- someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- CROOK (verb)
- bend or cause to bend
- THIEF (noun)
- a criminal who takes property belonging to someone else with the intention of keeping it or selling it
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Attempt to lose Crossword Clue
- Cones’ counterparts Crossword Clue
- Steelers cornerback Wallace Crossword Clue
- Darlings, slangily Crossword Clue
- Response to a knock Crossword Clue
- He directed Heath and Jake in “Brokeback Mountain” Crossword Clue
- Wrongful act Crossword Clue
- Lighthouse view Crossword Clue
- Wholesomely respectable Crossword Clue
- Cloverleaf ramp Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.