We have the answer for Cross-legged meditation pose crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Cross-legged meditation pose Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Popular brand of fur-lined boots NYT Crossword Clue
- Best-selling group in Korean music history NYT Crossword Clue
- Scale, as a rock wall NYT Crossword Clue
- “Ah, now it’s clear” Crossword Clue
- Join together NYT Crossword Clue
- Streaker in the night sky NYT Crossword Clue
- Mirror ___ NYT Crossword Clue
- Negating word Crossword Clue
- Twinklers in the night sky NYT Crossword Clue
- Hot tub nozzle Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Mini Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MEDITATION (noun)
- continuous and profound contemplation or musing on a subject or series of subjects of a deep or abstruse nature
- (religion) contemplation of spiritual matters (usually on religious or philosophical subjects)
- LEGGED (adjective)
- having legs of a specified kind or number
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.