We have the answer for Crossed one’s fingers crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Crossed one’s fingers Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Crossed one’s fingers. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Crossed one’s fingers crossword clue should be:
- HOPED (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CROSSED (adjective)
- placed crosswise
- ONE (adjective)
- (informal) very; used informally as an intensifier
- having the indivisible character of a unit
- ONE (noun)
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- a single person or thing
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Overly self-confident Crossword Clue
- Static on the radio, for example Crossword Clue
- Breathing organ Crossword Clue
- Survey Crossword Clue
- Spontaneous extra line in rap Crossword Clue
- Ancient Roman robe Crossword Clue
- Got together Crossword Clue
- Drank slowly Crossword Clue
- Eldest Haim sister Crossword Clue
- Spiders’ products Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.