We have the answer for *Crossword game that comes in a fruit-shaped pouch crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
*Crossword game that comes in a fruit-shaped pouch Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for *Crossword game that comes in a fruit-shaped pouch. This clue last appeared December 6, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the *Crossword game that comes in a fruit-shaped pouch crossword clue should be:
- BANANAGRAMS (11 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CROSSWORD (noun)
- a puzzle in which words corresponding to numbered clues are to be found and written in to squares in the puzzle
- SHAPED (adjective)
- shaped to fit by or as if by altering the contours of a pliable mass (as by work or effort)
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- ___ Medal (NAACP award) Crossword Clue
- Position just left of the decimal point, or the last five squares of each starred answer Crossword Clue
- Moment of quiet Crossword Clue
- Heeds, as advice Crossword Clue
- Mystery radar blip Crossword Clue
- They might be liberal or graphic Crossword Clue
- “omg u r 2 funny!” Crossword Clue
- Classification for lowly celebs Crossword Clue
- Paintball need Crossword Clue
- Hawkins with a day named for her Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.