The Crosswords with Friends is a crossword that is designed to be played with your friends from the company that brought you Words with Friends. It is one of the “easier” crosswords to work on compared to some of the heavy-hitters like the NYT Crossword. Below, you’ll find the answers to the Crosswords with Friends for January 13 2023 below!
There is a new puzzle to work through each day of the week. This crossword is considered to be balanced between being fun and engaging with some challenge but entirely solvable without tearing one’s hair out!
Crosswords with Friends Solution Guide
Here are all of the answers for the Crosswords with Friends Answers. The clues are in alphabetical order as we think that might be easier to find any specific clue you’re looking for.
Click/tap on the appropriate clue to get the answer. (We have done it this way so that if you’re just looking for a handful of clues, you won’t spoil other ones you’re working on!)
- Music genre whose singers might wear black eyeliner
- Crumple (up), like a piece of paper
- Undercover operative
- What a violist applies rosin to
- ___-Wan Kenobi
- Car company that makes the Seltos and Sportage
- 11-time NBA champion and civil rights activist who died on July 31, 2022: 2 wds.
- Biggest part of the United Kingdom: Abbr.
- “I Can’t ___ You Why” (1980 Eagles hit)
- ___ your sights on (be determined to pursue)
- Instrument related to the clarinet
- Flying toy
- Hiker’s diagram
- NBA team that 13-Across played center for: 2 wds.
- Facial part that a cyclops only has one of
- Baby chick’s noise
- Insects that carry crumbs
- Bench where you might find a hymnal
- Joint near a hand
- Blacken, as corn kernels
- Ticketmaster add-on
- Coach who drafted 13-Across in 1956 and made him the first Black head coach in 1966: 2 wds.
- Hockey legend Bobby
- Knock down a ___
- Bring litigation against
- Very, very small
- ___-mo (video effect)
- ___ lime pie
- Recede to the sea
- “Me,” in Montreal
- Bird with a “barn” variety
- ___ out (very tired)
- “It’s not ___, it’s a feature”: 2 wds.
- Insult, in slang
- “Escape Room” star Ulrich
- “Jagged Little ___” (Broadway musical featuring Alanis Morissette’s music)
- “You people,” in Alabama
- Civil War general Robert E. ___
- Strong alloy produced in Pittsburgh
- Section of a lung
- “If I Were ___” (Beyoncé song): 2 wds.
- Official flower of the US
- “___ a load of that!”
- Single instruction
- Didn’t have to guess
- What a penguin slides on
- Whispered equivalent of “ahem”
- Mozart’s “The Magic Flute,” for example
- Black goo that preserves fossils
- San Diego baseball player
- What a spider spins
- Bird that a corn farmer tries to scare away
- “Take this”
- “Can You ___ the Love Tonight” (“The Lion King” song)
- World’s biggest courier company by revenue
- Stick found in a billiard room
- “___ Diddle Diddle” (nursery rhyme)
If you’ve enjoyed this crossword, consider playing one of the other popular crosswords we cover, including: New York Times Crossword (and Mini), Daily Themed Crossword (and Mini), LA Times Crossword, and USA Today Crossword.