The Crosswords with Friends is a crossword that is designed to be played with your friends from the company that brought you Words with Friends. It is one of the “easier” crosswords to work on compared to some of the heavy-hitters like the NYT Crossword. Below, you’ll find the answers to the Crosswords with Friends for September 26 2022 below!
There is a new puzzle to work through each day of the week. This crossword is considered to be balanced between being fun and engaging with some challenge but entirely solvable without tearing one’s hair out!
Crosswords with Friends Solution Guide
Here are all of the answers for the Crosswords with Friends Answers. The clues are in alphabetical order as we think that might be easier to find any specific clue you’re looking for.
Click/tap on the appropriate clue to get the answer. (We have done it this way so that if you’re just looking for a handful of clues, you won’t spoil other ones you’re working on!)
- Tiny blossoms
- No-good guy
- Greedily take
- Atlantic or Pacific, for example
- Get productivity out of
- Where Waikiki is
- San Antonio tourist attraction
- Ad-___ (improvised comment)
- Smartphone image that can be tapped
- Actor who played Hercule Poirot in the 1974 film “Murder on the Orient Express”: 2 wds.
- Comedian Wong
- “You’re it!” game
- ___ Lanka (Asian nation)
- “Cat ___ Hot Tin Roof”: 2 wds.
- Fizzy drinks
- Actor who played Hercule Poirot in 2017’s “Murder on the Orient Express” and 2022’s “Death on the Nile”: 2 wds.
- ___ tube (tire part)
- Zodiac animal with a mane
- Tarzan’s son
- Drink very slowly
- State tree of Iowa
- Actor who played Hercule Poirot in the 1978 film “Death on the Nile”: 2 wds.
- Flagrant ___ (basketball term)
- “The sky’s the ___!”
- Handed-down stories
- “Mmm, mmm, good!”
- Embarrassing public display
- Vehicles that supposedly create crop circles: Abbr.
- “___ Will Be Loved” (Maroon 5 hit)
- ___-slapper (very funny joke)
- Feathery accessory worn around the neck
- Campus near Bel Air: Abbr.
- Work at a blackjack table
- Brazilian carnival dance
- Fanatical group of followers
- “Yeah, right!”: 2 wds.
- Credit’s opposite
- “Sixteen ___ Seventeen” (“The Sound of Music” song): 2 wds.
- Marathon, for example
- Shout to an approaching ship
- Hot dog bread
- Christmas carol
- Interplanetary exploration organization: Abbr.
- Head down the slopes
- Kylo ___ (“Star Wars: The Last Jedi” villain)
- Traveler’s stopping place
- Group with the Blues and the Blue Jackets: Abbr.
- President Lincoln, familiarly
- Apply very lightly with the fingers
- In years past
- Camera-___ (not fond of being photographed)
- Gets warm and cozy
If you’ve enjoyed this crossword, consider playing one of the other popular crosswords we cover, including: New York Times Crossword (and Mini), Daily Themed Crossword (and Mini), LA Times Crossword, and USA Today Crossword.