We have the answer for Crown prince, for one crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Crown prince, for one Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Crown prince, for one. This clue last appeared June 17, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Crown prince, for one crossword clue should be:
- HEIR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PRINCE (noun)
- a male member of a royal family other than the sovereign (especially the son of a sovereign)
- HEIR (noun)
- a person who is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another
- a person who inherits some title or office
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Article in ‘Le Monde’ Crossword Clue
- Crescent-shaped Crossword Clue
- #2 baby girl’s name in 2020 Crossword Clue
- Victor of 2008 Crossword Clue
- Disney film followed by ‘Bambi’ Crossword Clue
- Autocrats Crossword Clue
- Guiltless Crossword Clue
- In another direction Crossword Clue
- Sunscreen ingredient Crossword Clue
- Sit-up beneficiaries Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.