We have the answer for Crust crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Crust Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Crust. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Crust crossword clue should be:
- CHAR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CRUST (noun)
- the trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties
- the outer layer of the Earth
- CRUST (verb)
- form a crust or form into a crust
- CHAR (verb)
- burn slightly and superficially so as to affect color
- burn to charcoal
- CHAR (noun)
- a human female employed to do housework
- any of several small trout-like fish of the genus Salvelinus
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Passport or Pilot e.g. literally? Crossword Clue
- Taper or fade Crossword Clue
- Depleted Crossword Clue
- Rust Crossword Clue
- Shark cage? Crossword Clue
- Wuthering Heights setting Crossword Clue
- Shake __ Crossword Clue
- Dermatologists concern Crossword Clue
- Cup holder site Crossword Clue
- Scooby-__ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.