We have the answer for Cry from a crib crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Cry from a crib Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Cry from a crib. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cry from a crib crossword clue should be:
- MAMA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CRIB (noun)
- a card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
- baby bed with high sides made of slats
- CRIB (verb)
- line with beams or planks
- take unauthorized (intellectual material)
- MAMA (noun)
- informal terms for a mother
- a name under which Ninkhursag was worshipped
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Tried to get elected Crossword Clue
- Check for quality Crossword Clue
- What a stein might hold Crossword Clue
- Achieves Crossword Clue
- Tiny spot in the sea Crossword Clue
- Mideast noble Crossword Clue
- Former nuclear agcy. Crossword Clue
- Legal locales Crossword Clue
- Arc-shaped letter Crossword Clue
- Vacationer’s goal, for short Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.