We have the answer for Cry that stops filming crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Cry that stops filming Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Cry that stops filming. This clue last appeared August 9, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cry that stops filming crossword clue should be:
- ANDCUT (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FILMING (noun)
- the act of making a film
- STOPS (noun)
- a gambling card game in which chips are placed on the ace and king and queen and jack of separate suits (taken from a separate deck); a player plays the lowest card of a suit in his hand and successively higher cards are played until the sequence stops; the player who plays a card matching one in the layout wins all the chips on that card
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Go ___ (start behaving erratically) Crossword Clue
- Fitness fanatic Crossword Clue
- Coll. teacher Crossword Clue
- Flowery words in a Danielle Steel book? Crossword Clue
- O’er there Crossword Clue
- Characters in a Michael Crichton book? Crossword Clue
- Red Roof ___ (hotel chain) Crossword Clue
- Female hedgehog or hog Crossword Clue
- Former Gary Sinise forensic drama Crossword Clue
- Bug expert? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.