We have the answer for Cultivate some crops crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Cultivate some crops Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Cultivate some crops. This clue last appeared August 9, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cultivate some crops crossword clue should be:
- HOE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CULTIVATE (verb)
- teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- prepare for crops
- HOE (noun)
- a tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle
- HOE (verb)
- dig with a hoe
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Flowery words in a Danielle Steel book? Crossword Clue
- Shopping vehicle Crossword Clue
- Group of families Crossword Clue
- River through Tuscany Crossword Clue
- Small winning margin in softball Crossword Clue
- Feel remorse for Crossword Clue
- Steering implement with a blade Crossword Clue
- Sound to stop sounds Crossword Clue
- Largest city in Story County Iowa Crossword Clue
- Coffee source Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.