We have the answer for Cultivated area crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Cultivated area crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Cultivated area Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Cover up leak Crossword Clue
- Ex has power: love is renewed and fiery Crossword Clue
- Some within advance Le Bon as star Crossword Clue
- Run some more? Crossword Clue
- Milky coffee Crossword Clue
- Vacant Crossword Clue
- Hot drink medical attendant holds Crossword Clue
- Case of excessive pride? Crossword Clue
- Poke fun at barbecue offering Crossword Clue
- Beer-making factory Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GARDEN (noun)
- a plot of ground where plants are cultivated
- a yard or lawn adjoining a house
- GARDEN (adjective)
- the usual or familiar type
- GARDEN (verb)
- work in the garden
- CULTIVATED (adjective)
- marked by refinement in taste and manners
- no longer in the natural state; developed by human care and for human use
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Cultivated area crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.