We have the answer for Cup of joe crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Cup of joe Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Above-the-street trains Crossword Clue
- *Black Friday slogan Crossword Clue
- Go green say? Crossword Clue
- Burmese or Lao Crossword Clue
- Mumford & Sons instrument Crossword Clue
- Left hanging Crossword Clue
- Mammals also known as wapiti Crossword Clue
- Letters from a polite texter Crossword Clue
- Part of a winesap or a wineglass Crossword Clue
- Lengthy register printout from CVS Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JAVA (noun)
- a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans
- an island in Indonesia to the south of Borneo; one of the world’s most densely populated regions
- CUP (verb)
- treat by applying evacuated cups to the patient’s skin
- form into the shape of a cup
- CUP (noun)
- a large metal vessel with two handles that is awarded as a trophy to the winner of a competition
- the quantity a cup will hold
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.