Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Currency in Spain and Lithuania crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Currency in Spain and Lithuania Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Currency in Spain and Lithuania. This clue last appeared September 22, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Currency in Spain and Lithuania crossword clue should be:
- EURO (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- EURO (noun)
- the basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999); in 2002 twelve European nations (Germany, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Austria, Finland) adopted the euro as their basic unit of money and abandoned their traditional currencies.
- LITHUANIA (noun)
- a republic in northeastern Europe on the Baltic Sea.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Some plays have five Crossword Clue
- Remove the rind from Crossword Clue
- BTS or Black Panther Crossword Clue
- Flies high Crossword Clue
- Most starfish have five Crossword Clue
- Reverberate Crossword Clue
- Werewolf’s wail Crossword Clue
- ‘That’s too bad’ Crossword Clue
- Has a meal Crossword Clue
- Itty-bitty Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.