We have the answer for Curved glass in a microscope. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Curved glass in a microscope. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Curved glass in a microscope.. This clue last appeared December 24, 2022 in the CodyCross Small Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Curved glass in a microscope. crossword clue should be:
- LENS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MICROSCOPE (noun)
- magnifier of the image of small objects
- CURVED (adjective)
- having or marked by a curve or smoothly rounded bend
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- To inhale through the nose to find a smell. Crossword Clue
- Egg’s holiday drinking buddy. Crossword Clue
- 2018’s Star Wars Story. Crossword Clue
- Remove mist, like from a car window. Crossword Clue
- Country whose anthem is The Star-Spangled Banner. Crossword Clue
- Gaming abbreviation for first-person shooter. Crossword Clue
- Record producer for Little Simz’ album Grey Area. Crossword Clue
- Flowing substance that conforms to any shape. Crossword Clue
- Cylindrical pasta whose ends are cut at an angle. Crossword Clue
- Soldiers wearing blue during the US Civil War. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.