We have the answer for Curvy letter crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Curvy letter crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Curvy letter Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Track events Crossword Clue
- “No ifs, ands or —” Crossword Clue
- January, to Juan Crossword Clue
- Sound from a hot grill Crossword Clue
- Empty truck’s weight Crossword Clue
- Family patriarchs Crossword Clue
- Little rascal Crossword Clue
- Bud holder Crossword Clue
- Blackbird Crossword Clue
- Long for Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CURVY (adjective)
- having curves
- (of a woman’s body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves
- LETTER (noun)
- the conventional characters of the alphabet used to represent speech
- an award earned by participation in a school sport
- LETTER (verb)
- mark letters on or mark with letters
- set down or print with letters
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 23 2023
- LA Times Crossword - November 20 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - November 10 2023
- NYT Easy Mode Crossword - August 2 2023
- LA Times Crossword - April 17 2023
- Daily Pop Crossword - April 1 2023
- Daily Themed Classic Crossword - March 28 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - February 21 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - September 16 2022
- Daily Themed Crossword - December 1 2023
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Curvy letter crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.