We have the answer for Cut that may need stitches crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Cut that may need stitches Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on April 1, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Hard wear? Crossword Clue
- Greens dish named for the owner of the Hollywood Brown Derby restaurant Crossword Clue
- Swear Crossword Clue
- Yeshiva leader Crossword Clue
- Notable time Crossword Clue
- Treeless plain Crossword Clue
- Impressive structures Crossword Clue
- Part of the B major scale Crossword Clue
- Stirs Crossword Clue
- __ Gatos California Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GASH (noun)
- a strong sweeping cut made with a sharp instrument
- a wound made by cutting
- GASH (verb)
- cut open
- NEED (verb)
- have need of
- require as useful, just, or proper
- NEED (noun)
- anything that is necessary but lacking
- the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.