We have the answer for Cuts (down) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Cuts (down) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Cuts (down). This clue last appeared December 12, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cuts (down) crossword clue should be:
- HEWS (4 letters)
- PARES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword December 12 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOWN (noun)
- English physician who first described Down’s syndrome (1828-1896)
- soft fine feathers
- DOWN (adjective)
- understood perfectly
- extending or moving from a higher to a lower place
- DOWN (adverb)
- spatially or metaphorically from a higher to a lower level or position
- DOWN (verb)
- eat up completely, as with great appetite
- cause to come or go down
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Booming stuff Crossword Clue
- Dr.’s field Crossword Clue
- Disturb the peace, in a way Crossword Clue
- Kind of reactor Crossword Clue
- Get people laughing Crossword Clue
- Rani’s gown Crossword Clue
- “___ would help us navigate through the forest”: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Like fake fruit Crossword Clue
- Palmer’s peg Crossword Clue
- Orchestra clasher Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.