The anticipation surrounding the release of Phantom Liberty, the new DLC for Cyberpunk 2077, is palpable. Gamers worldwide are eagerly awaiting reviews from industry experts to get a glimpse of what to expect. So, when can we expect these reviews for Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty DLC?
When Does the Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty Review Embargo Lift?
The review embargo for Cyberpunk 2077’s Phantom Liberty will be lifted on September 20th, 2023, at 3 PM UTC. Here are the specific times across various time zones:
For those in North America, this means waking up to a plethora of Phantom Liberty reviews. Meanwhile, those in Europe or further east might have to wait a tad longer to immerse themselves in the latest Cyberpunk 2077 insights.
When Does the Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty Review Embargo Lift in your Time Zone?
Below is a list of time zones converted to when Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty DLC review embargo ends in your region:
- Los Angeles, USA (PDT) – September 20th, 2023, 8 AM
- Phoenix, USA (MST) – September 20th, 2023, 8 AM
- Denver, USA (MDT) – September 20th, 2023, 9 AM
- New York, USA (EDT) – September 20th, 2023, 11 AM
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil (BRT) – September 20th, 2023, 12 PM (Noon)
- UK, London (BST) – September 20th, 2023, 4 PM
- Berlin, Germany (CEST) – September 20th, 2023, 5 PM
- Cape Town, South Africa (SAST) – September 20th, 2023, 5 PM
- Dubai, UAE (GST) – September 20th, 2023, 7 PM
- New Delhi, India (IST) – September 20th, 2023, 8:30 PM
- Beijing, China (CST) – September 20th, 2023, 11 PM
- Tokyo, Japan (JST) – September 20th, 2023, 12 AM (Midnight)
- Sydney, Australia (AEST) – September 21st, 2023, 1 AM
- Auckland, New Zealand (NZST) – September 21st, 2023, 3 AM
The original release of Cyberpunk 2077 faced its fair share of challenges, making the reviews for this new DLC even more crucial for fans. They’re keen to know if CD Projekt RED has upped their game this time around. The early review embargo suggests a certain level of confidence from the developers, hinting at a promising experience for the players.
Phantom Liberty is set to officially launch on September 26. However, thanks to the early review embargo, players will have a good idea of what to expect well in advance. This early insight is beneficial for those who’ve pre-ordered, as they can see where their money is going. For those still on the fence, the reviews might offer the necessary information to make an informed decision. I, for one, cannot wait for the Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 update; if you can’t either, we have a Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 countdown, ticking down the time of release!