The Daily Pop Crossword is a crossword that is published by the Wall Street Journal. It is fun, more modern crossword, but we have found it is a little easier to solve compared to the NYT Crossword. Below, you’ll find the answers to the Daily Pop Crossword for February 2 2023 below!
There is a new puzzle to work through each day of the week. This crossword is considered to be balanced between being fun and engaging with some challenge but entirely solvable without tearing one’s hair out!
Daily Pop Crossword Solution Guide
Here are all of the answers for the Daily Pop Crossword Answers. The clues are in alphabetical order as we think that might be easier to find any specific clue you’re looking for.
Click/tap on the appropriate clue to get the answer. (We have done it this way so that if you’re just looking for a handful of clues, you won’t spoil other ones you’re working on!)
- "Here Comes the Cowboy" singer DeMarco
- Sound heard at a fireworks show
- "Humble and Kind" country singer McGraw
- "Party in the ___" (Miley Cyrus hit song)
- "You know it!" (2 wds.)
- Singer whose "El Paso" was the first "Billboard" #1 hit of the 1960s (2 wds.)
- 100 centavos
- Ambulance team (Abbr.)
- Month when one hears lots of Christmas music (Abbr.)
- 2022 Oscar-nominated film starring Cate Blanchett as a composer and conductor
- Singer whose "Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head" was the first "Billboard" #1 hit of the 1970s (2 wds.)
- "Unforgettable" singer ___ King Cole
- "Pioneer Woman" cookbook writer Drummond
- Gives a hand to
- The Cowboys of NCAA's Big 12 Conference (Abbr.)
- Like the numbers 3, 5, 7, and 9
- With 40-Across, group whose "Please Don't Go" was the first "Billboard" #1 hit of the 1980s (3 wds.)
- Alkaline solution used to cure bagels
- English musician Davies who was lead singer for the Kinks
- Spanish for "water"
- Sit next to
- See 31-Across (2 wds.)
- Veteran (Hyph.)
- Blues legend John ___ Hooker
- Perky Progressive Insurance spokesperson
- Lil Nas X's "Old ___ Road"
- Like bass notes
- Fall-blooming flower, familiarly
- Quiet ___ mouse (2 wds.)
- Covered with a rug, as a floor
- Word after "Beach" and "Backstreet," in band names
- Jimi Hendrix hairstyle
- Military category of sergeants and corporals (Abbr.)
- "Arrested Development" brother played by Will Arnett
- Barbershop request
- Stevie Wonder's "___ She Lovely?"
- ___ tent ("M*A*S*H" meal space)
- App-based car service
- Word in some university names
- Played music at a dance club, say
- Cry after a successful stunt (Hyph.)
- The first "A" of "RIAA" (Abbr.)
- Like some Chardonnay
- Mickey and Minnie, for two
- Accommodating response to "Do you mind?" (3 wds.)
- Like an unswept fireplace
- Column between Mon. and Wed. on a calendar (Abbr.)
- Beat decisively in competition
- "___ Week Tonight with John Oliver"
- Starting on (2 wds.)
- Noisy bird on a beach
- "Go back!" computer command
- From scratch
- "Feel the ___" (2016 campaign slogan)
- One-___ wonder
- Online "I would say ... "
- Prefix for a revived music genre, e.g.
- Drops on blades of grass
If you’ve enjoyed this crossword, consider playing one of the other popular crosswords we cover, including: New York Times Crossword (and Mini), Daily Themed Crossword (and Mini), LA Times Crossword, and USA Today Crossword.