The Daily Pop Crossword is a crossword that is published by the Wall Street Journal. It is fun, more modern crossword, but we have found it is a little easier to solve compared to the NYT Crossword. Below, you’ll find the answers to the Daily Pop Crossword for January 30 2023 below!
There is a new puzzle to work through each day of the week. This crossword is considered to be balanced between being fun and engaging with some challenge but entirely solvable without tearing one’s hair out!
Daily Pop Crossword Solution Guide
Here are all of the answers for the Daily Pop Crossword Answers. The clues are in alphabetical order as we think that might be easier to find any specific clue you’re looking for.
Click/tap on the appropriate clue to get the answer. (We have done it this way so that if you’re just looking for a handful of clues, you won’t spoil other ones you’re working on!)
- Smartphone program
- President whose image is on the dime (Abbr.)
- Stick around
- Whisper sweet nothings
- Zodiac sign before Virgo
- Lo-cal, in some diet brand names
- Approximation (Abbr.)
- Creative flash
- "The Invisible Man" actress who plays CCO Sadie Ryan on 28-Across (2 wds.)
- One end of a sock
- "The Cask of Amontillado" writer Edgar Allan ___
- "Now, you wait just one minute!"
- ___-mo (instant replay technique)
- Big part of a crocodile
- NBC workplace comedy about a fictional car company starring 17-Across, 36-Across, and Jon Barinholtz (2 wds.)
- Uno plus uno
- ___ sauce (umami-rich condiment)
- Bank's property claim
- Neighbor of Syria (Abbr.)
- Utah's capital (Abbr.)
- "Wine Country" actress who plays CEO Katherine Hastings on 28-Across (2 wds.)
- Opinion survey
- Female sheep
- Cookie in cookies-and-cream ice cream
- "Help me, ___-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope"
- Old El ___ (Tex-Mex food brand)
- Versatile Scrabble tile
- Alphabet-ending trio
- High card in a royal flush
- Root vegetables associated with Idaho
- Stranded motorist's signal
- Sandwich shop
- Pretend to be someone else (Hyph.)
- Unit in a PowerPoint presentation
- "It suits you to ___!" ("Looks good on you!") (2 wds.)
- 12 months
- Noise from a jet engine
- Animated character
- Crumple (up), as paper
- Medical insurance choice (Abbr.)
- "The Wolf of Wall Street" director Martin
- Drink that comes with its own straw (2 wds.)
- Broke bread
- Took home an Emmy, say
- "A Black Lady Sketch Show" executive producer Rae
- "Short Circuit" actress Sheedy
- Aptly named cooler brand
- For each one, informally (2 wds.)
- Comedy Central's "Awkwafina Is ___ from Queens"
- Blonde or brown beers
- "___ the night before Christmas ... "
- July birthstone
- "That's show ___, baby"
If you’ve enjoyed this crossword, consider playing one of the other popular crosswords we cover, including: New York Times Crossword (and Mini), Daily Themed Crossword (and Mini), LA Times Crossword, and USA Today Crossword.