Our Daily Themed Crossword September 18, 2023 answers guide should help you finish today’s crossword if you’ve found yourself stuck on a crossword clue. The Daily Themed Crossword is available as a mobile app on both iOS and Android devices. It has become a popular crossword app due to its regular crossword offerings and difficulty level (not too easy, not too difficult, generally). They release a new crossword each day, every day of the year, and each crossword has a theme and allows for hints in case an answer involves a more obscure word.
Daily Themed Crossword September 18, 2023 Answers
If you need help solving the Daily Themed Crossword on 9/18/23, we’ve listed all of the crossword clues below so you can find the answer(s) you need. You can search for the clue and then select the appropriate clue to get the answer. We have done it this way so that if you’re just looking for a handful of clues, you won’t spoil other ones you’re working on!
Looking for answers to another Daily Themed Crossword puzzle? Check out our archive of Daily Themed Crossword Answers.
- Year-opening month, for short
- ___ out a living (barely manage)
- Sir Michael ___ who portrayed Alfred in "Batman Begins"
- Sugar-loving insect with a queen
- Second-largest U.S. state, for short
- Al Pacino or Robert De Niro, e.g.
- "Umbrella" and "Good Girl Gone Bad" singer who has won 13 AMAs as of 2023
- Bring up, as a child
- Participated in the Boston Marathon
- Dublin citizens
- Day ___ (facility for young children)
- Legendary Himalayan snowman
- "Once ___ a time..."
- Google ___, Zoom alternative
- Alpha follower, in the Greek alphabet
- Device with a record button, for short
- Blow someone ___ (astonish)
- Red snapper, on a sushi menu
- Audio equipment giant
- Shoemaker's tool
- "___ is more" (minimalist's philosophy)
- "S" in iOS, for short
- The Grand ___ Opry
- Olympian's prize
- ___ Houston, "Greatest Love of All" singer who has won 22 AMAs
- ___ Mars, "24K Magic" singer who has won 11 AMAs as of 2023
- Feel off-color
- Actress Thurman with a species of lizard named after her
- Color of honey
- "Vive le ___!" ("Long live the King")
- "Talking ___ & Friends" (animated sitcom)
- Jam and jelly's holder
- Childhood nickname for Darth Vader
- To the ___ degree (utmost)
- Mount ___, active volcano in Italy
- ___ Rogers, "The Gambler" singer who has won 19 AMAs
- Giga, tera, peta, ___ (anagram of "axe")
- ___ Underwood, "Hallelujah" singer who has won 17 AMAs as of 2023
- Smoothie berry pronounced as "ah-sigh-ee"
- "Tell me like ___!" ("Give me the truth!"): 2 wds.
- Have a quick bite (anagram of "hons")
- "Able was I ___ I saw Elba" (palindrome wrongly attributed to Napoleon)
- Large music concert venue
- To-do list entry
- Lion's little one
- Tailless primate in a sanctuary, say
- What fruits do when left uneaten for too long
- Modern-day letter in your inbox
- iPad or Amazon Fire, e.g.
- Imitates a crow
- Deep distress or heartache, say
- Braying, load-bearing animal
- Response that means "Count me in!"
- ___ Swift, "Fearless" singer who has won 40 AMAs as of 2023
- Not crazy
- Columbus' state that takes its name from a river
- Actress Reinhart of "Riverdale"
- Entrepreneur's degree, often: Abbr.
- Verbal hesitation
- Confer knighthood on
- "Avengers: Infinity ___" (2018 film)
- Tough ___ to crack
- Angsty rock genre
- Starchy tuber
Daily Themed Crossword is a popular online crossword puzzle game that is updated daily with new puzzles for players to solve. The game is developed by PlaySimple Games and is available on both iOS and Android devices.
The puzzles in Daily Themed Crossword are organized around a different theme each day, with clues and answers related to that theme. For example, the theme for a particular day might be movies, and all the clues and answers would be related to movies in some way.
The game is designed to be accessible to players of all skill levels, with puzzles ranging from easy to difficult. The game also includes helpful features such as hints and the ability to reveal individual letters or words to help players progress through more challenging puzzles.
If you enjoy the Daily Themed Crossword, we think you’d also enjoy the LA Times Crossword and the NYT Crossword. If you’re still struggling to solve your crosswords, consider practicing with the Eugene Sheffer and Thomas Joseph dailies first.