We have the answer for Dallas hoopster, for short crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Dallas hoopster, for short Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Dallas hoopster, for short. This clue last appeared January 29, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Dallas hoopster, for short crossword clue should be:
- MAV (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 29 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DALLAS (noun)
- a large commercial and industrial city in northeastern Texas located in the heart of the northern Texas oil fields
- SHORT (adjective)
- of insufficient quantity to meet a need
- marked by rude or peremptory shortness
- SHORT (verb)
- cheat someone by not returning him enough money
- create a short circuit in
- SHORT (adverb)
- at a disadvantage
- quickly and without warning
- SHORT (noun)
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed between second and third base
- accidental contact between two points in an electric circuit that have a potential difference
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Do some barbering on NYT Crossword Clue
- Layer beneath the earth’s crust NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Plaines, Ill. NYT Crossword Clue
- Relative of “ciao” NYT Crossword Clue
- Byproduct of composting NYT Crossword Clue
- Knights and noblemen NYT Crossword Clue
- Tiny arachnids NYT Crossword Clue
- Brawl site in old westerns NYT Crossword Clue
- Voyage by rocket … or a feature of the answers to the 12 starred clues? NYT Crossword Clue
- Stolen treats in “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland” NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.