We have the answer for Dancing Queen band crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Dancing Queen band crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Dancing Queen band Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 13, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 13, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Word after full, new or harvest NYT Crossword Clue
- The last sound in “Keanu,” e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- With 10-Down, humorous film about love NYT Crossword Clue
- Trample NYT Crossword Clue
- Prohibit NYT Crossword Clue
- World capital that “wasn’t built in a day” NYT Crossword Clue
- Oscar winner Jared NYT Crossword Clue
- “The Matrix” role for Keanu Reeves NYT Crossword Clue
- Word after dial or muscle NYT Crossword Clue
- Boohooed NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DANCING (noun)
- taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music
- QUEEN (noun)
- a female sovereign ruler
- female cat
- QUEEN (verb)
- become a queen
- promote to a queen, as of a pawn in chess
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - November 13 2023
- USA Today Crossword - September 23 2023
- USA Today Crossword - August 11 2023
- NYT Easy Mode Crossword - July 4 2023
- NYT Mini Crossword - April 23 2023
- Universal Crossword - November 15 2022
- Crosswords with Friends - October 15 2022
- Daily Themed Crossword - November 29 2023
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Dancing Queen band crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.