We have the answer for Decibel or liter crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Decibel or liter Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Decibel or liter. This clue last appeared August 24, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Decibel or liter crossword clue should be:
- UNIT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DECIBEL (noun)
- a logarithmic unit of sound intensity; 10 times the logarithm of the ratio of the sound intensity to some reference intensity
- LITER (noun)
- a metric unit of capacity, formerly defined as the volume of one kilogram of pure water under standard conditions; now equal to 1,000 cubic centimeters (or approximately 1.75 pints)
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Baggage screening org Crossword Clue
- Went halvesies on Crossword Clue
- Pair on a chair Crossword Clue
- In Chinese culture, gifting someone a clock is one Crossword Clue
- Concert T-shirts, posters, etc Crossword Clue
- U.N. Secretary General from 2007 to 2016 Crossword Clue
- Unassisted Crossword Clue
- Winter precipitation, in brand names Crossword Clue
- Honeydew or bitter melon Crossword Clue
- ‘I’m right ___’ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.