We have the answer for Deep serving dish crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Deep serving dish crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Deep serving dish Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Infinitive of suis and soyez Crossword Clue
- Org. that went on strike over what its leaders called “existential issues,” including residuals and the use of generative A.I. (May-September, 2023) Crossword Clue
- Schumann who was on the conservative side in the War of the Romantics Crossword Clue
- Transfers, as a plant Crossword Clue
- Basic houses Crossword Clue
- Religious devotion Crossword Clue
- Floppy dachshund part Crossword Clue
- ___ tofu (Sichuan dish) Crossword Clue
- Haenel who cited the film industry’s complacency toward sexual aggressors as the reason for her retirement from acting (May, 2023) Crossword Clue
- Needle’s aperture Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SERVING (noun)
- an individual quantity of food or drink taken as part of a meal
- the act of delivering a writ or summons upon someone
- DISH (noun)
- an activity that you like or at which you are superior
- a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- DISH (verb)
- provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- make concave; shape like a dish
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Deep serving dish crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.