We have the answer for Defensive back in football 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Defensive back in football 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Defensive back in football in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- SAFETY (6 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DEFENSIVE (noun)
- an attitude of defensiveness (especially in the phrase `on the defensive’)
- DEFENSIVE (adjective)
- attempting to justify or defend in speech or writing
- intended or appropriate for defending against or deterring aggression or attack
- FOOTBALL (noun)
- any of various games played with a ball (round or oval) in which two teams try to kick or carry or propel the ball into each other’s goal
- the inflated oblong ball used in playing American football
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Lacking any wind
- Computer memory units
- Kansas City baseball team
- Labor Day month
- Overshadowing all others
- Bright explosion in the sky
- Make amends
- Sowed again
- One meaning of aloha
- Moved very slowly
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.