We have the answer for Deputy ___ (TV toon) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Deputy ___ (TV toon) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Deputy ___ (TV toon). This clue last appeared September 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Deputy ___ (TV toon) crossword clue should be:
- DAWG (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DEPUTY (noun)
- an assistant with power to act when his superior is absent
- a person appointed to represent or act on behalf of others
- TOON (noun)
- a film made by photographing a series of cartoon drawings to give the illusion of movement when projected in rapid sequence
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Court order NYT Crossword Clue
- Sycophant NYT Crossword Clue
- It once earned the nickname “poudre de succession” (“inheritance powder”) NYT Crossword Clue
- Nothing to write home about NYT Crossword Clue
- Big fixtures at parks NYT Crossword Clue
- String game NYT Crossword Clue
- Letters before an alternate name Crossword Clue
- Pouts NYT Crossword Clue
- On a cruise Crossword Clue
- Some choice words NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.