We have the answer for Descriptor for a small dog with separation anxiety crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Descriptor for a small dog with separation anxiety crossword clue most recently seen in the Vulture Crossword.
Descriptor for a small dog with separation anxiety Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vulture Crossword Answers
- Filming location Crossword Clue
- Like the wings on “Hot Ones” Crossword Clue
- Religion with the second-largest number of followers Crossword Clue
- Offerings when you order ribs Crossword Clue
- Org. that merged with AFTRA in 2012 Crossword Clue
- Features of some Spotify and Max plans Crossword Clue
- Flo Rida song about a girlie wearing Apple Bottom jeans Crossword Clue
- Item in some Native American jewelry Crossword Clue
- Spotify or Instagram Crossword Clue
- Zipper or triangle, in beer pong Crossword Clue
You can play the Vulture crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DESCRIPTOR (noun)
- the phonological or orthographic sound or appearance of a word that can be used to describe or identify something
- a piece of stored information that is used to identify an item in an information storage and retrieval system
- SEPARATION (noun)
- (law) the cessation of cohabitation of man and wife (either by mutual agreement or under a court order)
- coming apart
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Descriptor for a small dog with separation anxiety crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.