Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for “Dessert” or “butter” follower to mean a piece of cutlery crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
“Dessert” or “butter” follower to mean a piece of cutlery Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for “Dessert” or “butter” follower to mean a piece of cutlery. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Dessert” or “butter” follower to mean a piece of cutlery crossword clue should be:
- KNIFE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword November 24 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- FOLLOWER (noun)
- a person who accepts the leadership of another.
- someone who travels behind or pursues another.
- KNIFE (noun)
- any long thin projection that is transient.
- a weapon with a handle and blade with a sharp point.
- KNIFE (verb)
- use a knife on.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Announcement pending, on a schedule: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Leonardo da Vinci’s ___ Lisa Crossword Clue
- Cowboy’s footwear Crossword Clue
- Concert’s sound booster, for short Crossword Clue
- Mix in a glass, say Crossword Clue
- “I feel the same way!” Crossword Clue
- Seven’s victim, in a math joke Crossword Clue
- Burrito grain Crossword Clue
- Beast of burden Crossword Clue
- Mentally sound Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.