We have the answer for Dessert spot with key lime and coconut custard crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Dessert spot with key lime and coconut custard Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Dessert spot with key lime and coconut custard. This clue last appeared March 30, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Dessert spot with key lime and coconut custard crossword clue should be:
- PIESHOP (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword March 30 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CUSTARD (noun)
- sweetened mixture of milk and eggs baked or boiled or frozen
- COCONUT (noun)
- tall palm tree bearing coconuts as fruits; widely planted throughout the tropics
- large hard-shelled oval nut with a fibrous husk containing thick white meat surrounding a central cavity filled (when fresh) with fluid or milk
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Confirm NYT Crossword Clue
- ‘___ enough . . .’ Crossword Clue
- Taken off the board Crossword Clue
- Money execs Crossword Clue
- ‘Work the Walls’ go-go band Crossword Clue
- Girl Scout group Crossword Clue
- Gently throw Crossword Clue
- Drum kit part Crossword Clue
- ‘The Last of Us’ star ___ Pascal Crossword Clue
- ___ Software Foundation, subject of a Natives in Tech name-change campaign in 2023 Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.