We have the answer for Destines to a dire fate crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Destines to a dire fate Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Forest frolicker Crossword Clue
- Low extremity Crossword Clue
- Superstar K-pop group Crossword Clue
- Bride of 1981 Crossword Clue
- Alabama and Kansas, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Lugged Crossword Clue
- Creator of Eeyore and Piglet Crossword Clue
- Combo order at a fast food restaurant Crossword Clue
- Soothes as a sprain Crossword Clue
- 2016 Olympics host, familiarly Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FATE (verb)
- decree or designate beforehand
- FATE (noun)
- the ultimate agency regarded as predetermining the course of events (often personified as a woman)
- an event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future
- DIRE (adjective)
- fraught with extreme danger; nearly hopeless
- causing fear or dread or terror
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.