We have the answer for Detailed account crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Detailed account Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Detailed account. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Detailed account crossword clue should be:
- SAGA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DETAILED (adjective)
- developed or executed with care and in minute detail
- ACCOUNT (noun)
- an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered
- a record or narrative description of past events
- ACCOUNT (verb)
- to give an account or representation of in words
- keep an account of
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Big cheese Crossword Clue
- Act the blowhard Crossword Clue
- Scampers off Crossword Clue
- Statue of Sitting Bull? Crossword Clue
- Tests by lifting Crossword Clue
- Pack of plotters Crossword Clue
- Opium source Crossword Clue
- Fake grip used in a professional wrestling match? Crossword Clue
- Landscape item used for hiding a spare key? Crossword Clue
- Spotify genre Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.