We have the answer for Devastating 2022 hurricane crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Devastating 2022 hurricane Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Devastating 2022 hurricane. This clue last appeared November 29, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Devastating 2022 hurricane crossword clue should be:
- IAN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DEVASTATING (adjective)
- physically or spiritually devastating; often used in combination
- making light of
- HURRICANE (noun)
- a severe tropical cyclone usually with heavy rains and winds moving at 63-136 knots (12 on the Beaufort scale)
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Deg. of many an exec Crossword Clue
- Lens figure Crossword Clue
- Guayaquil girl Crossword Clue
- Part of a curriculum Crossword Clue
- Child’s spinner Crossword Clue
- Targets for shoe polish Crossword Clue
- Disrespectful Crossword Clue
- Primary motor cortex’s setting Crossword Clue
- “___ Revolution” (Bob Marley and the Wailers album) Crossword Clue
- Adrenaline, for short Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.